EMPLOYER OF RECORD: ("Company"):
(Print Clearly & Firmly)
Employee Name: Start Date:
Craft: Prod#/Budget Acct#:
This is a: Week-to-Week Daily assignment (Check one)
Rate $ Weekly
1. Any offer of employment by the Company is conditioned upon satisfactory proof of applicant's identity and legal ability to work in the United States, as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1988.
2. If a daily or hourly rate is indicated, services are for a minimum period of one day. If weekly rate is indicated, services are for a minimum period of one week. There is no other guarantee of the period of services, unless specifically stated herein.
3. No forced calls or overtime permitted without prior approval of Production Manager.
4. All purchases/rentals must be by P.O.'s or check request issued by the Production Accountant.
5. Petty cash expenses not accompanied by original receipt will not be reimbursed.
6. Time cards must reflect hours worked, not hours guaranteed.
7. Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate work without compensation if a force majeure event occurs.
8. Company is sole, exclusive and perpetual owner for use in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter devised, of all rights, title and interest in and to the results and proceeds of Employee's engagement and services, which for all purposes (including the copyright laws) shall be deemed a work-made-for-hire for Company (with Company being deemed the sole author of all such results and proceeds), as well as, Employee's voice and likeness, if Employee appears in the Picture (collectively, "Services and Proceeds"). Company shall have the right to use, refrain from using, change, modify, add to, subtract from the Services and Proceeds. Employee hereby waives any and all so-called "moral rights" of authors.
9. Screen credit is at Company's sole discretion unless guaranteed by a collective bargaining agreement. No main title or paid ad credit unless countersigned by Producer.
10. This set of terms and any labor contract in force is the parties' entire agreement and supersedes all prior agreements whether written or oral. Any changes to these terms must be in writing and signed by both parties.
11. Employee irrevocably grants The Company, its successors and assigns, the right to photograph and make motion pictures and sound recordings of Employee's physical likeness and voice for "behind-the-scenes" films and tapes, and to reproduce the same in any manner and any medium whatsoever, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
12. Employee will account for all recoverable items purchased and these must be reconciled with the Accounting Department during wrap. All recoverable items will be collected at wrap.
13. No 7th day or Holiday work will be paid unless authorized IN ADVANCE BY THE PRODUCTION MANAGER.
14. Compensation covers all services and rights of Employee for the Picture (including, without limitation compensation for appearances as an extra). Without limiting the foregoing, Employee hereby irrevocably assigns, licenses and grants to Company, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, the rights, if any, of Employee to any so-called rental and lending rights pursuant to any European Economic Community ("EEC") directives and/or enabling or implementing legislation. Employee hereby acknowledges that any compensation payable hereunder and/or pursuant to an applicable Union Agreement includes adequate and equitable remuneration for the Rental and Lending Rights and constitutes a complete buy-out of all Rental and Lending Rights in perpetuity and agrees that Company shall collect and retain for Company's own account any and all amounts payable to Employee in respect of Rental and Lending Rights.
15. In the event Company breaches this agreement, Employee agrees that Employee's sole remedy is for damages (if any) and that Employee shall not be entitled to rescind this agreement or any of the rights granted to Company hereunder or to enjoin or restrain the production, distribution or exploitation of the Picture.
This is not a "Pay or Play" deal or run of the show contract. The Company reserves the right to terminate the Employee at any time subject only to the obligation to pay the unpaid balance of any compensation earned by Employee. Not binding on Company until approved by production executive.